We have always taken the health and safety of our patients, families, staff, and visitors very seriously. In doing so, we adhere to the highest standards in following universal precautions and infection prevention and control policies at all our facilities to prevent the spread of any infection, including the ongoing coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19). We base our policies, practices and decisions on scientific information and the latest CDC recommendations.
In response to the pandemic, Enterhealth formed an Infectious Disease Control Committee (IDCC). Our licensed on-site physicians and nurses have formulated the following admission procedures:
- All patients are required to take a PCR COVID-19 test within 24 hours of admission to our residential facility or provide proof of full vaccination. For a list of test providers, please contact our intake team at 1-800-388-4601.
- Per CDC guidelines, individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the first dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Patients who are fully vaccinated do not need to provide a negative COVID-19 test for admission.
- Some PCR COVID-19 test results are available within 24-48 hours, and patients are welcome to admit and quarantine in their private room surrounded by 24/7 onsite medical staff as they await their test results.
- All admissions are planned appropriately to ensure patient safety, and we can arrange concierge transportation if needed (options and costs may vary based on dates, times and routes).
Enterhealth is Open and Accepting Patients
Don’t Let COVID-19 Delay Getting the Treatment You Need
We regularly treat patients who are undergoing medical withdrawal stabilization – also known as medical detox – to alleviate a number of common issues associated with drug or alcohol withdrawal. We decrease physiological cravings and make patients more comfortable by reducing anxiety and increasing sleep while preventing certain dangerous medical episodes such as seizures or DT’s.
If you or someone you know was planning detox at a nearby hospital, and that treatment has been cancelled or is not available, we are open. We have extensive experience and trained medical professionals on staff daily to ensure a safe medical detox process, just like in a hospital.
At Enterhealth, we believe in the strong correlation between substance use and mental health issues, and we recognize that during this time, individuals may be at increased risk for using alcohol and drugs to cope with stress, anxiety, depression and more. With our expertise, we can treat the life-threatening illnesses of alcohol and drug addiction with co-occurring psychiatric disorders utilizing the latest science-based treatment methods available.
Our 43-acre ranch offers a peaceful environment conducive to health and healing, and it is designed to provide an unmatched level of privacy, exclusivity, and comfort. Located in Van Alstyne, Texas, Enterhealth Ranch is north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area and about 50 miles from DFW International and Dallas Love Field airports. We are also only about two and a half hours from Oklahoma City.
Enterhealth Outpatient is Open and Accepting In-Person and Telehealth Appointments
Conveniently located near the Park Cities in Dallas, our Outpatient Center of Excellence is available for in-person and telehealth treatment and recovery services. We ensure individuals don’t do treatment alone by providing a variety of features and amenities, including:
- Private suite of upscale therapy and treatment rooms
- Experienced and certified substance use disorder psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, nurses and therapists
- Behavioral therapy, wellness and stress-management programs
- Urine drug screens, breathalyzers, EKGs and lab tests
- FDA-approved anti-addiction medications
Support from Home
We understand this is a stressful time for many, and we are here to support those who may need our help. For those who prefer to receive support from home, we recommend the following opportunities:
Additionally, our Outpatient Center of Excellence provides telehealth, a telecommunications system to connect patients with doctors. Patients can interact with the addiction treatment team for assessments, therapy, medication management and other treatment using a specialized, secure and private high-definition video connection, which works on most computers, tablets and smartphones.
We will continue to closely monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and adjust our own internal policies and procedures accordingly.
Watch Good Morning Texas, Read Dallas Innovates and Listen to KRLD to Hear From Our Professionals