Every year, addiction costs companies and organizations billions of dollars in lost profits. The majority of Americans who are addicted are also employed, and even if they’re “functioning,” they’re more prone to absenteeism, on-the-job injuries and poor performance that affects everyone. Our corporate services help employees with addiction and offer benefits that can positively impact your entire team by making the workplace a more productive place.
With Enterhealth Connect, you can give your employees a better, proven way to recover. Our corporate services provide employees with expert-level addiction knowledge, support, and the personalized care they need to succeed in their recovery journey as they continue to play important roles in the workplace. We deliver self-assessments, educational materials, and priority access and consultations from trusted staff at any time, any day. Additionally, we provide residential treatment at Enterhealth Ranch, as well as outpatient services (including telehealth consultations) at the Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence.
Enterhealth Connect provides the following benefits to your company:
- Online resource center is educational and includes a strong focus on addiction prevention
- Offers dynamic, engaging content that is scalable to your employees and business needs
- Easy-to-use, web-based app interface
- Confidential self-assessments
- Priority access to Enterhealth’s 24/7 helpline for consultation and next steps
- Residential and outpatient treatment services, if needed
- Many services available via telehealth