Continued, long term care gives you the best chance for recovery, but juggling treatment with all life throws at you can be challenging. With Enterhealth’s Telehealth Services, you can have convenient and exceptional care long after inpatient or outpatient treatment. This innovative, anytime service keeps you face-to-face with your Enterhealth physicians and therapists online and keeps you constantly connected to your recovery.
Innovating personalized care
To provide Telehealth Services, we use a specialized, secure, and private high-definition video connection that works on most computers, tablets and mobile smartphone devices. It’s a unique, high-tech treatment option that connects you with your physician or therapist, much like Skype or Facetime, but uses a highly secure platform that is HIPAA compliant to ensure patient confidentiality.
Telehealth Services are offered at the discretion of our medical staff and available to Texas residents who have completed treatment at Enterhealth or elsewhere, are maintaining sobriety and cannot easily attend in-person appointments at the Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence.
- Patient therapy including individual, group and family sessions
- Emergency individual support
- Family support sessions (without patient)
- Can be used in conjunction with Enterhealth telemedicine services
- Available at the discretion of Enterhealth professional staff
- Patient has completed addiction treatment at Enterhealth Ranch, Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence or elsewhere
- Patient is maintaining sobriety
- Patient completes alcohol/drug screening within 48 hours of clinician’s request
- Validation and approval of enrollment and consent forms to use the service, which the patient can complete online through the secure teletherapy portal
At Enterhealth, we are committed to providing our patients with the most outstanding, convenient addiction treatment possible—and a sustained recovery.