Just like you, we want the best for your patients and clients
If your patient is struggling with addiction, Enterhealth can be your ally. Our individualized, evidence-based addiction treatment programs is more effective than traditional 12-step programs and provides the best possible care for sustained recovery. Our full-time staff of board-certified physicians, nurses and masters- and PhD-level therapists use the latest National Institutes of Health (NIH) research to help every patient through recovery.
Review the information below to answer your questions about treatment for your patient. If you have additional questions or would prefer to speak with us, please call us at 1.800.388.4601 during business hours.
How does Enterhealth treat addiction?
Treatment at Enterhealth is based on the latest NIH research establishing addiction as a treatable chronic brain disease and was developed by a specialized team of the country’s foremost addiction treatment experts. We provide comprehensive medical and psychological assessments and personalized treatment plans, resulting in a drug and alcohol rehabilitation program that is more effective than traditional 12-step programs. And unlike traditional programs, we can simultaneously treat addiction and any co-occurring psychiatric issues, such as depression, anxiety and bipolar disorders. Individual therapy, family therapy, wellness and support systems such as 12-step and SMART Recovery are also integrated into individualized treatment plans. Enterhealth helps patients achieve lasting recovery through a full continuum of residential and outpatient care.
Every patient at Enterhealth receives a complete medical and psychological assessment, which is used to create an individualized treatment plan according to their needs. While there is no one-size-fits-all program, you can expect treatments to include:
- Medically supervised withdrawal stabilization (detoxification)
- Intensive one-on-one patient therapy
- In-depth family or spousal therapy
- Motivational interviewing and enhancement therapy
- Trauma resolution and EMDR
- Pain management
- Dual diagnosis and treatment of addiction and complex psychiatric illnesses
- Neurological testing and treatments
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- 12-step, SMART recovery and other support systems
- Wellness, nutrition and stress management techniques
State of the art care:
- An evidence-based program based on the latest NIH research identifying addiction as a treatable brain disease
- A comprehensive treatment program that is more effective than traditional programs
- A full-time board-certified medical staff of physicians, nurses and masters- and PhD-level therapists
- Three-to-one patient/therapist ratio
- Specially trained nurses onsite 24 hours a day
- Expertise with the latest anti-addiction and anti-craving medications
- Full continuum of care in partnership with Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence
Enterhealth amenities can include:
- Private rooms and private bathrooms in comfortable cabins
- Nurturing environment on a beautiful, serene 43-acre campus north of Dallas
- Fitness center with personal trainer
- Swimming pool
- Putting green
- Personal care salon for hair and nails
- Therapeutic massage
- Chef-prepared nutritional meals
You have questions. We have answers.
It is entirely up to you to decide if and how much you are involved in your patient’s care at Enterhealth. We can do a complete transfer of care, or design their treatment plan to involve you, with proper patient consent.
As the referring physician, you can expect:
· A prompt response from Enterhealth’s National Director of Intake
· A streamlined intake process
· Help with any special concerns or needs regarding our program, including complex dual-diagnosis, chronic pain or medical issues
· Guidance for your patients in obtaining maximum health insurance benefits
· Ongoing collaboration with you throughout each patient’s treatment
We are dedicated to working with you to define a specific treatment approach with your patients. We are highly communicative with both referring professionals and patients’ families before admission, during residential treatment and during ongoing outpatient care at Enterhealth. As addiction-trained medical experts, we are a source of advice and guidance, frequently working with outside physicians, psychiatrists, attorneys and judges, or providing legal testimony when necessary.
Our goal is the same as your goal: give your patients the best possible opportunity for a positive, lifelong sober lifestyle and outcome.Learn More
Yes. Your patient’s treatment will begin with a comprehensive assessment to identify any co-occurring disorders, and their resulting individualized treatment plan will treat both simultaneously.
The full-time, board-certified medical team, as well as our overall evidence-based approach to recovery, enables us to uniquely address the diagnostic and treatment challenges of dual addiction disorders and provide patients with improved outcomes. Most addiction treatment programs simply are not equipped to treat clients with co-occurring conditions.Learn More
Yes. Our job is to help your patient through addiction recovery—your medical expertise will still be important to them.Learn More
Absolutely. You will receive discharge and aftercare information. We will collaborate with you during any step of the patient’s treatment at your request, per HIPAA federal and state guidelines.Learn More
· Call our National Director of Intake at 1.800.388.4601. An Enterhealth intake specialist will collect basic information and arrange for assessment or admittance.
· At any time, families can speak to one of our financial advisors regarding funding.
· You will have a single point of contact (your patient’s lead counselor), from admission throughout your patient’s stay.
· Our referral relations team or Director of Intake will answer any questions about our levels of care, treatment program and outpatient services.
· If you prefer to have patients contact us directly, please advise them to include your name and contact information as the referring professional.
· We will request that your patient sign a consent form allowing us to exchange information with you.Learn More
Your patient will be thoroughly assessed and given an individualized treatment plan, which will determine what level of treatment he or she will receive at Enterhealth and how long it will last. Alcohol and drug addiction physically injures many parts of the brain, so your patient’s treatment plan is based on the severity of their addiction and what it will take for the brain to heal. For inpatient treatment at Enterhealth Ranch, we recommend a minimum stay of 45 days, but extending this stay can greatly improve your patient’s long-term sobriety. At the Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence, length of treatment also depends on your patient’s needs. Intensive Outpatient Services typically last for eight weeks and Supportive Outpatient Services last for twelve weeks, but additional therapies and treatments vary.Learn More
Enterhealth Ranch, our residential treatment facility, provides a nurturing environment conducive to health and healing. Our 43-acre former working ranch is a skilled detox and residential treatment facility staffed by some of the most experienced addiction treatment physicians, psychiatrists, nurses and therapists in the country, and it’s also a peaceful, beautiful setting.
In addition, Enterhealth Ranch offers a level of comfort and exclusivity to which your patients are accustomed. We limit capacity to 40 patients, each with private rooms and private bathrooms with maid service. We also offer chef-prepared meals, a pool, a spa, salon services and athletic facilities. Our patients are treated with respect and dignity, and made to feel as comfortable as possible while they work to recover and heal.Learn More
Our comprehensive continuum of care includes the Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence, a private, upscale treatment center located in the Preston Center area of Dallas. If your patient is from another part of the country, our staff will assist in finding a convenient and qualified outpatient facility through which we can continue supervision and treatment.
Enterhealth Outpatient is staffed by a team of experienced, board-certified psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, nurses and masters- and PhD-level therapists who are uniquely skilled at understanding how environmental and behavioral factors affect recovery, and can offer a wealth of information and tools to help the patient and their entire family.
We combine behavioral therapy, wellness and stress management programs and FDA-approved anti-addiction medicines to improve the outcomes of patients dealing with substance abuse or addiction. Another key component of healing the brain comes from our neuropsychological testing and treatment, such as neurobiofeedback and neurocognitive remediation. Our clinical staff can also conduct urine drug screens, breathalyzers, EKGs and a variety of laboratory tests to monitor sobriety and overall health.Learn More
Enterhealth is out-of-network with insurance companies so that our addiction treatment experts can determine what type of treatment is necessary, versus allowing insurance to dictate how many days a patient can stay and what types of treatment will be covered.
This does not mean the patient’s insurance is not an option: Enterhealth has an insurance department devoted to finding reimbursements for every patient. In fact, most of our patients with insurance are able to receive some level of reimbursement for Enterhealth’s treatment services.Learn More
Please know that the Enterhealth intake team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Just call 1.800.388.4601.
Better yet, if you’re able to visit one of our Dallas-Fort Worth facilities—Enterhealth Ranch or Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence—please call to arrange a personal tour.