At Enterhealth, we offer addiction recovery support via our teletherapy service for patients who are unable to attend in-person therapy sessions. Sustained support is important to remain in recovery, and teletherapy helps patients be self-accountable, remain compliant, and stay meaningfully connected to Enterhealth’s professional clinicians.
Enterhealth teletherapy services are available to Texas residents who have completed treatment at Enterhealth or elsewhere, are maintaining sobriety, and cannot easily attend in-person therapy sessions at the Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence in Dallas. Some of our patients use teletherapy because they live in rural areas, frequently travel for business, need sessions while on vacation, do not have reliable transportation, or have physical limitations making travel difficult.
How does it work?
An Enterhealth clinician and the patient utilize a specialized, secure, and private high-definition video connection that works on most computers, tablets and mobile smartphone devices. Both parties can see and talk to each other. Because consumer-grade applications such as Skype and Facetime are not adequately secure, Enterhealth utilizes a platform that is HIPAA compliant and secure to ensure patient confidentiality.
What types of services are offered?
- Patient therapy including individual, group and family sessions
- Emergency individual support
- Family support sessions (without patient)
- Can be used in conjunction with Enterhealth telemedicine services
- Available at the discretion of Enterhealth professional staff
- Patient has completed addiction treatment at Enterhealth Ranch, Enterhealth Outpatient Center of Excellence or elsewhere
- Patient is maintaining sobriety
- Patient completes alcohol/drug screening within 48 hours of clinician’s request
- Validation and approval of enrollment and consent forms to use the service, which the patient can complete online through the secure teletherapy portal
At Enterhealth, we are committed to providing our patients with the most outstanding, convenient addiction treatment possible – and a sustained recovery.
Call us at 1.800.388.4601 today for more information.